A new version of a popular Smart Countdown module is available.
Smart Countdown 3.0 is based on the idea of version 2.x but it was significantly refactored. Version 3.0 implements a number of new or improved features:
- Client script part was totally rewritten and now it doesn't depend on Mootools library, only jQuery is required.
- Completely new implementation of responsive behavior, now adapting to the template position the module is published to.
- Counter intervals can be now expressed in years, months and weeks - along with traditional days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Simplified event import plugins interface (now designing this kind of plugins is much easier).
- Module live preview in Joomla administration interface.
- AJAX queries for counter events, now the module should work correctly on all sites that actively use page caching, no more need to exclude module position from caching.
- Smart Countdown 3.0 is compatible with Joomla 3.x only! For Joomla 2.5.x use version 2.5
- Animation profiles for Smart Countdown 2.5 are basically compatible with 3.0. If you have purchased additional animations earlier you can install them on Smart Countdown 3.0 after applying simple modifications
Read more about Smart Countdown 3.
Personalize your countdown: additional animation profiles
Automate events: event import plugins
Smart Subscriptions is a Joomla 3 component for subscriptions and membership management. It is integrated into Joomla registration and user profile and automatically adds users to user groups depending on the subscriptions they choose on registration or when they edit their Joomla profiles.
Both free and paid subscriptions are supported. Subscriptions can be life-time or have expiration dates. A number of global component settings that can be overrided on per-account basis define subscription upgrade and renewal rules and discounts.
Component administrator can configure subscription accounts and review, edit or delete supbscriptions and payments. Smart Subscriptions component implements online payment via payment plugins so new payment methods can be added.
Currently Smart Subscriptions is running in test mode on this site. A "free" test subscription was automatically assigned to all registered users on this site. If you have an account just log in, open your profile and change your subscription. If you don't have an account yet, you will be able to choose a subscription during registration.
All payment plugins on this site are setup in "sandbox" mode. No real payments will be done. All payment methods except "bank transfer" will activate the purchased subscription immediately. "Bank transfer" only creates a new record in payments database - site administrator (me) will activate your new subscription manually. You will receive email notifications on each change of your subscription's status.
Smart Subscriptions component supports English and Russian languages right out of the box. More languages can be easily added following standard Joomla translation pattern. Russian documentation is coming soon.
DigiShop is a component for Joomla 3 sites which offer free and paid file downloads. The component is quite straightforward and easy to setup and use.
Originally it was created for internal use - it is running on this site, serving downloads, e.g. Smart Countdown 3 animation profiles.
DigiShop is not a ECommerce application. If you need a powerful online store on your site DigiShop is not for you. The advantage of DigiShop is that you can start selling files in minutes, no need for complex shop setup and configuration and no learning at all.
IMPORTANT: osTicky 2.2 is compatible with osTicket 1.9.4 or later up to (but not including) 1.10RC. It will not work with other versions of osTicket. The project is discontinued, there are no plans to support current version of osTicket (1.10+)
A new version of osTicky is available for download. This version basically supports the latest stable osTicket 1.9.12 (there are known limitations, see osTicky v2.2 Overview for details).
osTicky 2.2.x adds support for custom ticket statuses and numbers (new in 1.9.4). Current version is 2.2.7 (bug fixes, automatic updates implemented).
Your feedback is welcome.